Here is a sneak preview of the redesigned library space... We really like this new look, and hope you can soon come in to see it for yourself!
We are now "LATE FINE FREE." We will still suspend your membership if your book is not returned, however. To reinstate your membership, you may pay a fine, provide a clean copy of a script for the library, or return the book.
The Theatre Alberta Library continues to circulate books — via Canada Post only — to all Theatre Alberta members!
Our free mailing service is available to all members, including those living in Edmonton and surrounding areas. The physical Library will remain closed to members and the public. Requested materials will be sent out on Mondays and Thursdays.
To request plays or reference materials, please place a hold on the items through your online library account or email the Librarian with your requests.
In order to maintain and exceed Alberta Health Services guidelines for reducing the risk of transmission of Covid 19, when mailing books we will:
- clean and sanitize all surfaces that the books and mailing supplies are in contact with;
- practice strict personal hygiene guidelines as outlined in the Alberta Government’s Workplace Guidance for Business Owners;
- temporarily discontinue the use of our famous purple cloth library bags, and use plastic bubble mailers to ship books back and forth;
- quarantine all returned library materials for at least 72 hours before reshelving or recirculating; and
- keep our website up to date with best practices that we are using as they continue to evolve.
Please do not return items to the Fringe Office until further notice.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate a safe return to your service.
To sign into your account use: yourfirstname.yourlastname (as your log in), and the pin number you were given when you became a member (as your password).
If you are signing in as a group member, enter the name associated with the account and then the full name of the organization as registered without spaces, capital letters, or punctuation: firstnamelastname.nameoftheorganization, then the pin number the account was assigned.
good to know...
We are now mailing books out, as the library is currently closed to visitors.
(drop off your books in the Book Return outside the Theatre Alberta office door)
Mon-Fri: 8:15 AM-10:30 PM
Sat-Sun: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
February 13, 2021 - February 15, 2021
The Drop Box will not be available
Fringe Theatre Satellite location (Edmonton)
(for drop off and pick up of items only when in-person circulation resumes)
ATB Financial Arts Barns
10330 84 Avenue, Edmonton
9am-5pm Monday to Friday