WELCOME TO THE NEW CATALOG!
To sign into your account use: yourfirstname.yourlastname (as your log in), and the pin number you were given when you became a member (as your password).
If you are signing in as a group member, enter the name associated with the account and then the full name of the organization as registered without spaces, capital letters, or punctuation: firstnamelastname.nameoftheorganization, then the pin number the account was assigned.
Sign in to your account to:
- see a record of the activity on your account, starting from the KOHA launch date
- update your contact information through your account
- select your messaging preferences for due date reminders
- find a list of titles that you have taken out before
- keep private lists of books you want to take out next
- message the librarian
- make suggestions for new library titles
Please take some time to experiment with searching in KOHA, as there are some differences from our previous catalog. If you would like some help, check out KOHA Tips. Or, you may Email the Librarian. As always, the librarian would be happy to talk to you during library hours: 780-422-8162.
We hope you enjoy the new online catalog ~ please let us know what you think!